top of page
SENECIO PATENT PORTFOLIO
Senecio holds a variety of patent applications, ensuring freedom to operate and fencing areas including Robotic Sex Sorting, Release Technologies and Automated Rearing
Our current IP portfolio enable Senecio to fulfill its vision to have an impact and support global efforts for affordable and effective industrial solution for fighting mosquito born disease on global scale.
Our creative and broad IP represents years of development and investment in mosquito handling, rearing, sorting, packaging and release.
AUTOMATIC SORTING & PRODUCTION
1. Method for sex sorting of mosquitoes and apparatus therefor / WO2018134829A1
UPDATE : A positive examiner review for a ROBOTIC SEX SORTING based imaging technology ensures Senecio holds broad protection for automatic sex sorting
2. SEX SORTING OF MOSQUITOES / PCT/IL2018/050738
3. METHOD FOR SEX SORTING OF MOSQUITOES AND APPARATUS THEREFOR / WO2018134829
4. MASS STERILIZATION SYSTEM TO HANDLE AND AUTOMATICALLY SORT AND STERILIZE MOSQUITOES EN MASSES
Disruptive and Innovative this work pertain to complete factory automation and sterilization en masses
Multiple release mechanisms including  Sequential release from tubes,  Tubes which are separated into multiple compartments. Senecio was the first to invent the method for automatically puffing the mosquitoes out form consecutive compartment, or from a single tube separated by different compartments.
5. DEVICE AND METHOD FOR STORAGE TRANSPORTATION AND RELEASE OF FRAGILE INSECTS AND OTHER FRAGILE ITEMS / WO2016088129
UPDATE : GRANTED patent for sequential release by puffing mosquitoes from tubes
6. CONTINUAL AERIAL RELEASE FROM DRONES / WO2017154004
TRAP PLANNING & RELEASE PATH
7. MISSION PLANNER FOR THE AERIAL RELEASE OF MOSQUITOES / WO2017154003
Senecio was first company to aerially release mosquitoes, and is still the only one with aerial capabilities to release mosquitoes from flying aircraft at high speeds
8. METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION OF INSECTS OR SPRAY / WO2016046823A1
9. RELEASE METHOD FOR INSECT DISTRIBUTION / US20170267346A1
Senecio developed a concept for the encapsulation of mosquitoes at different stages of their life cycle.
10. METHOD FOR ENCAPSULATION AND RELEASE OF FRAGILE INSECTS / US20170267344A1
bottom of page